Monday, January 28, 2008

My ideal other half - a thank you note.

Today something fabulous happened. I found out that Pappy actually opened up a lead for me ! I am very thankful she help me with my business even when she was running on blind faith ( which is is definitely more than what I would have done ).She started to talk to Najmi in which I followed through to bring into completion. What a team we make ! Feel so much warm fuzzies for her. Now thanks to her tomorrow we are going to close one of the bigger deals.

I am very thankful to have found an ideal partner in her. She has provided me the support all the way. She has given me the the time to work on my business while still keeping very close and warm contacts with me. Time away is fine when it's time so sweet :). Every day she calls I can hear the miss in her voice yet she keeps supporting me through my many projects. I thank all my lucky stars in the heavens I have found such a supportive and patient woman.

Everything about her just fits me so well, right from her uncanny ability to read my mind to the fact that all my friends just adore her. She carries herself well ! I thank you too that you already so advanced in your process of cleaning up and putting health first in your life now. Life is blissful !!

Pappy if you ever do see this this one is dedicated to you and I hope that lack of sleep and tiredness did not hinder what I have been trying to say here. I love you.


No comments: