Friday, February 12, 2010

Appreciating the manisfestation of desires

Everything we ask for and allow will manifest in our lives. Recently I found out that the universe has creative and fun ways of delivering our desires to us. The Universe works in mysterious and fun ways that we do not even expect. If we are not careful sometimes we might even miss it the first time it arrives. I say 'first time' here because as long as you are allowing and keep on asking the Universe will always deliver your desires. This is what happened to me.

I need a new phone after the old one who has been serving me faithfully had to be retired. The Papster 'inherited' hers to me and I was joyful to see that my wish had 'manifested' so fast and so beautifully. A new e71 became mine just like that! Thank you! Thank you! Ah, but then this is just the beginning of the tale. The Universe gets creative here.

A few weeks into using the phone, the screen suddenly blanks out on me and the phone could not be switched on anymore. The phone outlet said that the phone had to be sent back to Nokia to be repaired. Feeling a bit low as I had to endure a few days without my phone, I kept my spirits up by telling myself that all the repairs were free as the phone is still under guarantee safe with the knowledge that the Manager (Universe) has been delegated the task of making sure I get what I want. Just moving on I left the phone there and after about a week or so the shop calls me up to inform me that the phone is done and they had just replaced the whole electronic component (the heart of the phone). For those who are technically inclined this means the whole electronic board in the phone. All this happened with just three days left on the phone's guarantee. So in summary I got my "new phone" after all! Thinking about this left me with a grin on my face the whole day and feeling great inside! What made it even better is the "game" that the universe included in manifesting my desires.

Imagine how delicious and great life would be if we felt gratitude and joy in discovering the manifestations of our desires everyday! We would literally be happy forever! To me what we ask for and allow is always given. The unique and creative way how are desires are manifested is just a bonus that the Universe provides us. Just imagine how boring it would be if I just got enough money and I had to go and buy a new phone myself. The way I got it is so much more creative and satisfying. Life is truly great!!

No comments: