Monday, February 8, 2010

Life the most enjoyable game!

Thanks to Abraham-Hicks recordings and following the teachings, my life is so much more alive and fun! Life has a purpose, life is a great constant game of contrast and tweaking of vibes. Everyday you think of your desires then tweak your feelings and emotions to be in sync with your desires. It's a fun and never ending game for me. It has made life so enjoyable and such a fulfilling and rich experience. Even driving to work appreciating the smoothness of the ride is such fun for me, and what's best more come and more and more! Each day I see more and more of my desire materializing and more and more wantings springing up! I sleep less and when I wake up I feel refreshed and eager to go into the new day and experience more of that delicious wantings that my insync vibes have created and materialized. The process itself is thoroughly enjoyable, wielding and playing with that energy that creates worlds. Yes truly we can have anything our hearts desire!

This rampage of appreciation is dedicated to the teachers who have brought me the teachings in such clarity and passion. May we all meet on the leading edge of creation!

No comments: