Monday, January 21, 2008

The power of your tone

Had another good power evening with wai-sun and nicky. The interesting thing today is I experienced first hand the power of the tone of your voice. I had what I thought would be a poor evening with Pap on the phone when I switched and perked up my tone and everything just changed. She suddenly felt interested enough on how to use the laws of attraction to pull in a cisco switch she was waiting for. While this is not really the advertised use of the laws of attraction, the fact that she wanted to know about something I am dabbling in makes me feel so good. Moral of the story tonight ... tone of your voice could be the difference between success and failure and the other thing is it's very very hard to disguise tone especially with the complement half of yourself.

Tonight too I achieved a break through. I realised why Pap and me have been missing the magic we used to have last time. Well last time I was just more fun to be around. I did not use to be a pathetic whiney bitch ! Suddenly I realise what she must be feeling. She is hanging on hoping that the magic would return too ! She wants us to go back to where we were too ... but standing here in my place is this whiney miney moe ... Pap if you ever do get to read this blog, I see it from your eyes. You are trying to hold on as I am when suddenly I zombified on you. I am sorry. NO MORE WHINEY MINEY STUFF FROM ME. I AM BRINGING BACK THE MAGIC !! !WHINEY MINEY

No comments: