Monday, March 15, 2010

My financial stability

1. More and more money comes as I ask for them each month meaning that my vibrations are cleaning up and I am on the right track.

2. I appreciate people like Jason and Gary who are very easy with money and am willing to pay, and even goes to the point of asking me for an invoice to facilitate their paying!

3. All of the main services and things that I want are paid for, the majority of them paid using cash. This means that the flow of money is strong.

4. Both Pappy and I find a lot of stuff priced very cheaply or free. This has allowed us to enjoy a lot of stuff and things on a monthly basis even without paying a single cent! I really really appreciate this.

5. I having savings in multiple sources and most of the time I can depend on them. Lately, I am depending less and less on these and this means that there is a surplus of income coming in.

6. We have always enjoyed a wealth of things and services on a continuous basis.

7. I appreciate the fact that BNI provides me with a superb platform to market our products.

8. I like the nature of our products being easy to sell and provides continuous income to us.

No comments: