Monday, April 5, 2010

A new vocation :)

I am very excited about the script writing career that is looming on the horizon. I likes doing this and time passes very fast when I am doing it. What is more gratifying is the fact that other people enjoy what I am doing too. Ever since I was young I have enjoyed watching movies and playing movies in my mind frame to frame. The magic of movies struck me when I was young. So far I have come up with three scripts and currently still working on one of them. I got a place where I can submit the scripts.

Currently I am the only one who knows about the scripts as I am more comfortable to keep it within my immediate family (mom, Papster and other close people are readers). Very very happy over this. This is truly something that I would do even if I was not paid. That is my gauge of if I am following my IB doing this. I am hoping that one day I can finally watch the sci-fi being offered on my TV :).

No comments: