Thursday, May 13, 2010

A little appreciation for th current situation.

1. I am currently already supporting (consistently I might add) my wife and the little one on the way.

2. We have a wonderful place to stay in and I just love spending time in the house now. There is a little river flowing at the back of the house and the atmosphere here is just great. I go jogging at night with great peace and appreciation for this place and I pay for this place every month. The house has also sparked my creativity to come up with some great work in terms of writing.

3. There are easy jobs coming in each month where I can make extra income. Looking back these jobs have been consistently coming in and the great part here are these jobs are easy enough for me to do. These jobs are just what I am asking for.

4. I have also been asking for a new career opportunity and that has come a'knocking and boy oh boy do I like thinking about plot. I really feel charged up and thoroughly enjoy each moment researching and coming up with new plot lines for movies. This is like something I was born to do.

No comments: