Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Clearing

Today had a very relieving clearing session with the mumster. While some people I know try to avoid confrontation for the fear that it might effect the vibe of the moment, I think that we should just do what comes naturally and feels most comfortable and that for my family has always been clearing away cobwebs. While during the cobweb clearing session we go down a bit in on the vibrational scale, what is important is at the end we gain relief after all the debris is out of the way. We shout at each other talk and voice out our disappointments.

Until the day I can look at or face the contrast and feel good about it, the process of clearing (confrontation) can help to clear out the uncomfortable vibe. I am lucky enough to have a family that have always been happy to help me out in this. Confrontation is better than maintaining a false feeling of comfort by "tolerating" the other person. Toleration has never and will never work. You will just end up feeling "After all I have done for you ..." which puts you in a mental state of focusing on how ungrateful your mate or the other person is and as we all know that kind of thinking will just bring more of the same.

For the first two days, I was feeling a bit out of sorts and started to wonder why. After the process of clearing today with mumster, I felt so much relief, I know this method works for me. Clearing works so always choose clearing with your partner over toleration.

No comments: