Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Money

1. I always have money to pay for whatever I want to. It's always there and even if sometimes I don't personally have it people around me always have it.

2. Money has been getting easier and easier these past few months.

3. I love the things that money has been able to get for me. My house is one, the pens I have they are beautiful and each one is just the way I like it now.

4. I can support most of the people around me and the feeling of being able to do that is great.

5. Project have been smooth coming in and they continue to do so. The conversion rate of projects into revenue has been so smooth, it's something that I did not have to think about.

6. Recently I have discovered (some re-discovered) revenue streams that really excite me. This has been what I have been asking for.

7. It feels great to get creative in what I do for a living. It allows for more confidence in what I do.

1 comment:

angelman66 said...

Low, this is a great place to be, vibrationally!
Appreciation is very very powerful...opening the channel to MORE of what you desire...

-Chris